Monday, March 17, 2008

A DAY WITH MY BABYGAL



yesterday, I went to PS with my baby gal. had an early dinner @ gelato, the arcadia. she ate one cup of strawberry ice cream by herself & continuously stealing my french fries =D.. she even drank one glass of coke. oh I spoiled her way too much!

then we went to PS to buy her some clothes & toys. I got her a cash register to play with, along with a barbie doll (what else?? she thinks she's a princess & every time we went out she always asked for a barbie doll. now she's got a loooooot of barbie doll, not to mention my barbie doll from my childhood, complete with my doll house & its furniture! omg, she's only 2,5 years old!).

when i tried on shoes, dia juga ikut"an bo'! wira wiri dengan sepatu mamak" yang kegedean dikakinya. oalah nak, kamu masih bayi gt loh..

woof u mucho my babygal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam kenal yach mba.


afrianti.blogspot.com