Saturday, September 8, 2001

Yesterday maybe the day that God had enlightened me. He gave me a vision. Kemaren itu aku janjian kentjan sama Friedo. Hujan deres res res di Siliwangi waktu aku menuju Connect. And suddenly it appeared before me. I saw his car passed by, he looked so happy. Laughing to someone sitting next to him. I don’t even catch the face of that someone, but I’m pretty sure it was a girl. His hair grew long. BAM! What am I doing? That was the second time I saw him with another girl. AND I’M WASTING MY LIFE JUST WAITING FOR HIM. Wake up! He’s not gonna be around anymore..

After that I decided to have fun anyway. Aku photobox sama Friedo di Jonas, having dinner at Dakken. Pras nyusul. Actually I do have fun. But his face keeps playing around in my head. Even when Friedo & I decided to saw a movie “Come Along a Spider”; I just can’t get him out of my mind. Get a grip, honey. He’s not even for you.

We came to DotCom to see Norman. Oh my dear God, dia tambah genduut!! Ckckck itu anak makannye ape seh? The three of us then went to Sapu Lidi, just chilling and grooving around. You know something funny? When I told them about my illness, one of them (I’m not going to mention his name) looked at me so so.. how am I going to put this? So mellow. Argh! I don’t need your pity. I can make it allright.

When it’s over, that’s the time I fall in love again..

No comments: