Tuesday, January 29, 2002

What have I done to deserve this?

Untuk pertama kalinya aku menyesali keberadaanku saat ini. I thought I already think this over and over. Tapi sekali lagi masalah yang sama (yang sebenarnya pengen aku hindari) terulang kembali. Dan aku capek. Aku bosan. Kenapa mereka semua judging me for no reason at all? Am I standing in their way? Did I make their life turn upside down? I bet NO! But why the hell are they messing my life for? Maybe I have to back off a little bit. Tapi haruskah aku mengorbankan something good in my life, something that I''ve been waiting for my whole life?

Kalau saat-saat itu datang padaku, it's like both my heart & brain are squeezed so hard. I can't hardly breath, I can't think. God, why is he doing this to me? Ini bukan saatnya lagi untuk aku merasakan hal-hal tersebut. It feels like I want to scream it out from the top of my lungs. Aku sudah jatuh bangun untuk bangkit dari lubang yang sangat menyakitkan. TAPI KENAPA SEKARANG AKU HARUS BEGINI LAGI?

Yeah, nothing is forever for me, remember?

No comments: