Wednesday, October 1, 2008

50 iPod PLAYLIST OF ALL TIMES..

Others may come and go, but these 50 songs will forever remain in my playlist. Here they are on random orders:

1. We're In This Love Together (Al Jarreau)
2. Waiting In Vain (Annie Lennox)
3. I Finally Found Someone feat. Bryan Adams (Barbra Streisand)
4. Living In Sin (Bon Jovi)
5. Waiting For A Star To Fall (Boy Meets Girl)
6. I Love The Way You Love Me (Eric Martin)
7. 18 Til I Die (Bryan Adams)
8. Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
9. Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion)
10. Feels Like Home (Chantal Kreviazuk)

11. All The Love In The World (The Corrs)
12. Accidentally in Love (Counting Crows)
13. My Sacrifice (Creed)
14. Friday I'm In Love (The Cure)
15. The Space Between (Dave Matthews Band)
16. Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad (Def Leppard)
17. Spend The Night (Earth Wind & Fire)
18. Love Of My Life (Extreme)
19. 100 Years (Five For Fighting)
20. Something About Your Touch (Francesca Beghe)

21. Akhir Cerita Cinta (Glenn Fredly)
22. King of Wishful Thinking (Go West)
23. Iris (The Goo Goo Dolls)
24. Time (Hootie & The Blowfish)
25. Somewhere Over The Rainbow & What A Wonderful World (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
26. Alive (Jennifer Lopez)
27. Always With Me Always With You (Joe Satriani)
28. Love Thing (Joe Satriani)
29. Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell)
30. Mr Brightside (The Killers)

31. Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Lauryn Hill)
32. What About Love? (Lemar)
33. You And Me (Lifehouse)
34. Hangin' By A Moment (Lifehouse)
35. Can't Get Over You (Lionel Richie)
36. Dance With My Father (Luther Vandross)
37. Someone That I Used To Love (Natalie Cole)
38. Begitu Indah (Padi)
39. Every Rose Has It's Thorn (Poisson)
40. Every Breath You Take (The Police)

41. Don't Stop Me Now (Queen)
42. Terlalu Cinta (Rossa)
43. I'll Never Fall In Love Again (Unknown Version)
44. Baby, Don't You Break My Heart Slow (Vonda Sheppard)
45. I'm Still Here (Vertical Horizon)
46. Why Can't This Be Love (Van Halen)
47. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (U2)
48. All I Want Is You (U2)
49. Walk On (U2)
50. Akhir Rasa Ini (Samsons)

*ga ada kerjaan banget deh gw, lebaran" bikin ginian! :D*

No comments: