Wednesday, June 22, 2005

THE WEDDING DATE
Akhirnya kesampean nonton The Wedding Date, walaupun cuma DVD. Oh my GOD! Film ini bener-bener bikin aku klepek-klepek termehe-mehe, sangat menye-menye. Huaa.. Ada beberapa quote yang aku bela-belain catet (kebayang kan??) saking bagusnya menurut aku.

+ So, why do you let him go?
- It's complicated, Dad.
+ Ah, right. It probably won't work out anyway, huh? I remember reading a fascinating article in New York Times Magazine once. This guy said "every woman has the exact love life she wants". You know what? I agree with him. But I refuse to believe that this is what you want, Kat. Ever since you were a little kid, you're always worry about what other people think. Come on, what do you think? Is he the guy for you? Then go get him!


Hiks hiks.. Di atas itu nasehat seorang bapak kepada anak gadisnya. Makes me miss my Dad more & more. Mataku berkaca-kaca pas adegan ini.

"The hardest thing of love isn't loving someone, but having the courage to let them love you back. But if you know her shits and she knows your, at the end of the day you still would rather give up and try. Nothing is gonna ever be worth it. Maybe think about it this way: if you go back, you can spend the rest of your life having really good makeup sex."

Nasehatnya si Nick buat Eddie, pas Eddie tau kalo Amy pernah tidur sama Geoffrey kala Geoffrey masih tunangan sama Kat (kakaknya Amy).

"Last night when we were fighting, I thought this was over. And I was gonna leave you on and just take off. But then I realize, I would rather fight with you than to make love with anyone else."

THIS IS SO THE LINE TO KEEP ME!
Huahaha.. =P

No comments: